Bioperl-guts: draft announcement to vsns-bcd-perl / vsns-bcd-perl-announce

Georg Fuellen fuellen@dali.Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 12:11:07 +0000 (GMT)

========draft========
Dear Bioperl Friends,

We've just restructured our mailing lists, as follows:

NEW:
Technical list: vsns-bcd-perl-guts
   Unmoderated list for the Bioperl developers. Deals with Bioperl internals,
     and may have high traffic.
   Join by sending email to majordomo@lists.uni-bielefeld.de, with no subject,
     and the following message body: subscribe vsns-bcd-perl-guts
   Web archive :

Discussion list: vsns-bcd-perl
   Unmoderated list for discussion of bioperl modules from the user's
     perspective. (Until August 1998, this was the list for the developers
     as well.)
   Join by sending email to majordomo@lists.uni-bielefeld.de, with no subject,
     and the following message body: subscribe vsns-bcd-perl
   Web archive :

3 messages from the vsns-bcd-perl archive merit an explicit mention:

are the ISMB-98 Minutes & Summary by Steve A. Chervitz,

ANNOUNCE: NHGRI::Blastall.pm by Joseph Ryan,

-re- PubMed-Port by Ralf Spenneberg.

Btw, I encourage announcement authors to send important stuff to both
vsns-bcd-perl-announce and vsns-bcd-perl@lists.uni-bielefeld.de.