Bioperl-guts: shopping bag etc.

Steve A. Chervitz sac@alberich.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be uploading the new version of Bio::Root::Object.pm to bio.perl.org
later today which will have the s/src_obj/parent/ change. I'm bundling it
with a new release of my Blast distribution which has some other changes
& fixes, the most notable being the use of Bio::Seq.pm instead of
Bio::PreSeq.pm.

Steve