Bioperl-guts: description in blast report

Bo Yuan, Ph.D. yuan.33@osu.edu
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:37:07 -0400

Dear bioperler:

I was not able to get the description of subject into the result table
when I use

blast_seq.pl seq/*.fasta -eseq -prog blastn -db est_human -signif 1e-25
-wait 800 -expect 0.01 -html -nostats -desc -table 1 best  > ../est.hits

Can anyone help me with this?  We would very much want to have the hits
in the table with the subject descriptions parsed.

Secondly, is there a script that can be used to create html links to the
subjects in the table.  We use Seals's hotgi, but it does not work on
the acc#.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Bo

--
Bo Yuan, Ph.D.
Human Cancer Genetics Program