Bioperl-guts: cvs repository problem appears to be fixed

Steve Chervitz sac@neomorphic.com
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:58:37 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,

Thanks for looking into this. The problem is now solved. Ewan thinks
the ownership issues come up when you add directories to the
repository.

My local umask here is 002. If I set a umask in my bio.perl.org account,
will cvs look at that or at my local umask? I bet it uses the local
one.

SteveC

 !