Bioperl-guts: Poll on ssh usage

Aaron J Mackey ajm6q@virginia.edu
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 08:15:07 -0400 (EDT)

ssh is okay by me.  I thought we had to use ssh for cvs ...

[goes back to working on Bioperl talk ...]

BTW, I'll be getting into Hiedelberg Wednesday afternoon, and I'm staying
at the Hotel Tannhauser near Stadhalle - I'd love to meet up with anyone
Wednesday evening, if you're around.  We might want to have a pre-BioPerl
conference of sorts (involving much-slurred discussion of incredibly inane
topics).

-Aaron

--
/ Aaron J Mackey           \