Bioperl-guts: (off topic) URL for monarch mail archiver?

adam moore paxamr@unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:36:21 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Eugene Leitl wrote:

> Chris Dagdigian writes:
>  >
>  > Ewan and others mentioned a software product
>  > called 'monarch' that was apparently good at doing web
>  > archives of mailing list traffic. Does anyone know
>  > of a URL where I can get info on it?
>  >
>  > Getting majordomo/monarch up and running is next
>  > on the to-do list for the bio.perl.org box.
>
> Why not Mailman? http://list.org

Personally I like MHonArc:
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhonarc.html

Chris - If you need some help on setting it all up - let me know!

Adam Moore
Virtual School of Molecular Sciences
School of Pharmaceutical Science, University of Nottingham
http://www.vsms.nottingham.ac.uk/vsms/
Personal Page:http://www.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk/~paxamr/