Bioperl-guts: Re: bioperl and GSDB

Steve Chervitz sac@neomorphic.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 00:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

Glad you enjoyed the show and thanks for getting in touch. It would be
great to incorporate some Bioperl-GSDB interfacing code into the
Bioperl arsenal.

There was recently (4 June 99) a message on the bioperl guts list from
Jason Stewart from the NCGR in which he claimed to be working on
adding bioperl support for the NCGR databases. Is he still working on
the project?

Thanks,

SteveC