Bioperl-guts: Re: unit tests

Kate katel@worldpath.net
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:12:17 -0700

> Hi Kate,
>
> I am not the CVS guru for bioperl so I'd have to defer your
> question to Ewan Birney. The way things work for new commits
> is that you should bring the topic up on the guts list and see
> what everyone thinks. Generally we operate on a rough sort
> of consensus.
>
> -chris

   I have some units tests ready.  They are meant to complement and not
replace the current testing strategies.I could commit the new unit test
framework or I could use it as a local tool and report bugs as I find them.
Still, others may wish to try it.  Its very easy to crank out test cases,
once a framework is in place.

                                                                       Kate