Bioperl-guts: 2 more bite the dust

Steve Chervitz
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

Ewan Birney writes:
 > 2 more bugs down. We should consider banning the =head3 directives
 > in pod as it just causes too many bug reports which are wrong (how
 > attached are people to =head3 ?).

Here's my opinion on =head3 (I already sent this to guts, but the
bielefeld server may have dropped it):

The problem here is that the =head3 directives are valid for pod2html
but are unrecognized by pod2man. The only place they are used is in I can look into re-working these docs to not use head3, but
it's kind of handy. (Actually, the pod for looks like it's off