Bioperl-guts: DB/ errors

Steve Chervitz sac@neomorphic.com
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:18:12 -0800 (PST)

Aaron,

Are you using the Root::Object::rearrange? (It might be called _rearrange
since it is considered "protected"). It handles case-insensitive
parameters and is available to any object that inherits from
Bio::Root::Object.pm. It's fairly well documented.

SteveC

P.S. Sorry about mispelling your name yesterday, I was a bit rushed.