Bioperl-guts: Re: Merges on Root

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:29:44 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Steve Chervitz wrote:

> Ewan Birney writes:
>  >
>  > Ok. The Root merges are going to be difficult as I have been playing
>  > around with these. If these are in Root::Object then this will need
>  > to be done by hand. If not - you can do it via the merge.
>
> I didn't make extensive changes in Root::Object, so merging shouldn't
> be too rough.

Ok. Be careful. Some functions have moved over into RootI.

> Did you see my cvs merge command in my recent message? How did it look?

I didn't see it/notice it. Can you resend?

Oooh. I remember. I am not too sure waht to do - I would do the merge
in a clean checkout and have a good look at it.

Since you are in theory ok with the -1,0,1 move for strand, what do you
feel about doing it before the branch. We have to take the pain somewhere
here...