Bioperl-guts: Bio::PrimarySeq bug

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:46:17 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Jason Stajich wrote:

> Steve -
> I fixed and committed bug in Bio::PrimarySeq subseq function.  It referred
> to $seq->length not $self->length.

Doh! That was my bug I introduced. Thanks Jason.

> Test 9 is still failing in Blast.t if someone wants to help and take and
> look.

I'll cvs update and have a good hammer on this. But I think we should say
that main trunk is now only for bug fixes before brnaching which I will
do as soon as I get sign off from steve that he is happy to branch.

Good work on jitterbug - we are down to 36 active bugs, some of those
possibly not live.