Bioperl-guts: bioxml-bioperl parser

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:03:46 +0100 (GMT)

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Heikki Lehvaslaiho wrote:

> Brad,
>
> Your code looks like a great start.

Brad - I tried the code out but it was unclear which XML modules I needed
to pick up. Can the read me list the CPAN packages which you need to
install.

I added to the branch (sneakily) discovered I could not test it so I
removed it again ;).

> Why do not you put into bioperl-live CVS. Having it there right from
> the beginning should save us all from lot of hassle when the codes
> starts evolving.

The main trunk is now on 0.7 code - ie you can mess around with the main
trunk as much as possible. I could add it to the main trunk of course.
Perhaps I will do that.