[Bioperl-guts-l] [BioPerl - Feature #1514] TCoffee parse score_ascii

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Tue Mar 15 12:50:03 EDT 2011

Issue #1514 has been updated by Chris Fields.

Tracker changed from Bug to Feature

Moved to feature tracking
Feature #1514: TCoffee parse score_ascii

Author: albert vilella
Assignee: Bioperl Guts
Category: bioperl-run
Target version: 1.2 branch

I'm willing to add the necessary functions in bioperl-run TCoffee.pm in order to
be able to parse the score_ascii file (see an example in attachment), which is a
reliability plot of the alignment.

I have browsed the Bio::Seq::SeqWithQuality objects, and I suppose the
reliability info should be contained in this kind of object.

I would like to receive some feedback about which object is the best to be used.

To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org