[Bioperl-guts-l] [BioPerl - Feature #2070] mumsa wrapper

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Tue Mar 15 13:00:16 EDT 2011

Issue #2070 has been updated by Chris Fields.

Tracker changed from Bug to Feature

Feature #2070: mumsa wrapper
http://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2070

Author: Albert Vilella

Time permits, I intend to write a wrapper for MUMSA in bioperl-run.

        Timo Lassmann and Erik L. L. Sonnhammer (2005)
        Automatic assessment of alignment quality.
        Nucleic Acids Research Vol.33(22) pp.7120-7128

MUMSA compares multiple sequence alignments, so my idea would be to put the module in Bio/Tools/Run/Alignment/.

What you reckon?

--
To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org