[Bioperl-guts-l] [BioPerl - Bug #3075] Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::MAFFT: not able to specify alignment run parameters

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Mar 17 07:54:24 EDT 2011

Issue #3075 has been updated by Mathias Walter.

I've rewritten the parameter handling so that it can be used like in TCOFFEE or ClustalW.

One minor problem is still left. I'll provide a patch soon.
Bug #3075: Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::MAFFT: not able to specify alignment run parameters
http://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3075