[Bioperl-guts-l] [BioPerl - Bug #3039] TreeIO::newick writes root node branch length incorrectly

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Sun Mar 27 14:21:43 EDT 2011

Issue #3039 has been updated by Jason Stajich.

Assignee changed from Bioperl Guts to Greg Jordan

Greg - any way you can help look this over too, it might be almost there, but just needs another pair of eyes.  Dave can you also report back whether the code is committed on a branch that can be tested out now?
Bug #3039: TreeIO::newick writes root node branch length incorrectly