BioPerl FAQ

Rubin Eitan
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 13:35:25 +0300 (IDT)

Hi, everyone

  I'm just begining my first real perl project and it would have to do
with automating sequence analysis tasks. As a grad student I would like
to scavange as much as I can, and bioperl sounds like a great place to
  I'm Perl4 literate, and would like to convert to Perl5, but in the
meantime, do you have a step-by-step explenation to the stupid perler of
how to incorporate modules into a perl program? Could such an example be
written if none exists?

Eitan Rubin,
Plant Genetics, Weizmann Inst of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
Tel: (00972)-(8)9342421 Fax: (00972)-(8)9344181
EitanR@BioMOO ( - visit
                                            the GCG help desk

My mail is being filtered. Putting the dollar sign in the subject will
get your mail trashed.