Bioperl: RFI ready to go

Steve A. Chervitz sac@fasolt.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 03:43:37 -0800 (PST)

The Bioperl response to the OMG's Life Sciences Research DSIG is
sufficiently far along to post to the group:

I'm soliciting comments from everyone since this submission is officially
from the Bioperl developers collectively. So check it out and send any
suggestions, big or small, to me ASAP. I would like to send it off on
Saturday Nov 8th (needs to be in by the 10th).

There is an interesting post on the CORBA-Perl mailing list regarding
an RFP for a standard CORBA scripting language issued by the OMG: