Bioperl: POD tips

Steve A. Chervitz
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 20:21:14 -0800 (PST)

I like your new organization of the POD for

The table of contents listing at the top of the file should be standard
for all Perl modules. I'm guessing that you created this list manually,
unless you have a new and improved pod2html?

It might be best to rename your fancy html file packaged with the
distribution something other than "" because running
pod2html will clobber it with a version which lacks the contents listing.
Perhaps call it "PreSeq.html"?

I'm hoping you will tell me you have a modified version of pod2html (or
another utility) that can do this automatically. I've got alot of modules
that need updating!