Bioperl: Re: Same random thoughts on the OMG responses

Chris Dagdigian
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:12:14 -0500

Georg wrote:
> NetGenetics has some interesting diagrams, w/ many admin objects
> like sequence factories, analysis manager, etc, in relation to their
> "Synergy" project. Also alignment objects.

 I recently attended the NetGenics CORBA workshop where they demonstrated
 their "Synergy" product. Synergy is a CORBA-complient framework for
 developing industrial-strength bioinformatics software. I was favorably
 Synergy is one of the systems that my company is researching so I may
 be able to comment in more detail in the future.
 Chris Dagdigian
===== Bioperl Project General Mailing List Message Footer =======
Project URL: