Bioperl: Module collections...

Ewan Birney
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 16:28:04 +0100 (BST)

Putting my bazaar hat on (as opposed to a cathederal menality)
I reckon even if the interfaces are going to change (and what
do you want changed in For me this is a v.easy module)
we should still start calling things as and
and changes things as needed...

Simple objects == good objects. light weight sequence objects
are simple and I think PreSeq is fine... what else do you want
in it?

Currently I score
	? Seq should be PreSeq or Seq 2 for PreSeq, 1 not
	? Blast in or out of the CVS 2 against, 1 for

We will do whater the consensus is ... but my simple align
module sits ontop of a Sequence module and life would be easy
if it was called

Keep the discussion going... I'm happy to be persuaded otherwise...

Ewan Birney