Bioperl: re: fasta def line problem

Kenneth Geisshirt
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:57:38 -0700

lstein> If there were a fast Perl-based XML parser, I'd vote for XML syntax.
lstein> Right now there's an interface to a C XML parser, but it is dog slow.
lstein> Has anyone looked at BSML (biological sequence markup language)?

Actually I was going to ask more or less the same question: has anyone
taken a look at bioml (biopolymer markup language) - the url is:

Kenneth Geisshirt, M.Sc., Ph.D.     Computational Scientist
Structural Bioinformatics               Tel:  +45 4516 2804
Advanced Technologies                   Fax:  +45 4516 2802

                 LOAD "",8,1