Bioperl: article for Dr. Dobb's Journal

Lincoln Stein
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:36:38 -0400

Hi Chris, et al.

I guess my letter was ambiguously worded.  I mean that YES, please go
ahead and send the URL to list members who e-mail you and ask for it.

I think I'll HTMLize the article and put it up myself this weekend.
Are there any good perl->HTML pretty printers out there?

Chris Dagdigian writes:
 > I figured that people on the bioperl list may not have
 > immediate access to uudecode/gunzip/ it OK to
 > provide the http/ftp url to list members who email me
 > or should I just yank it all? I certainly don't want to
 > make anything more public than it needs to be.
 > Regards,
 > Chris Dagdigian
 > > I'd rather the URL remain among us for the time being.  I'd be
 > > embarassed at the draft getting distributed in its current form.
 > >
 > > Lincoln

Lincoln D. Stein                           Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY
Project URL: