Bioperl: How to send Blast request to NCBI over the web??

Jonathan Epstein
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:45:55 -0500

You're probably best off writing to and asking them.

Chances are that they'll give you what you're asking for, but in a
completely unsupported fashion.  In this scenario, it will also be
necessary for you to compile a local copy of the NCBI toolkit.

- Jonathan