[Bioperl-l] faculty position available

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:24:03 +0000

Hi all,

Could we have a specific SPAM mailing list for jobs/adds etc. & clearly state
that that is the list to send spam to on each project homepage? biojobs-l or
biospam-l or boianounce-l would be fine. Then, at least people have a way to
post to us without getting shouted at, and we can all opt not to subscribe to
it if we don't like those sort of messages.