[Bioperl-l] tutorial material

Jonathan Epstein Jonathan_Epstein@nih.gov
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:16:46 -0500

I have a simple program which I think would be useful for inclusion in a
BioPerl tutorial.  It is a marriage between BioPerl and CGI.pm.  See:

and feel free to co-opt it for introductory materials.  It contains a
hyperlink to the source code, which is really just a hard Unix link on the
web server.

Jonathan Epstein                                Jonathan_Epstein@nih.gov
Head, Unit on Biologic Computation              (301)402-4563
Office of the Scientific Director               Bldg 31, Room 2A47
Nat. Inst. of Child Health & Human Development  31 Center Drive
National Institutes of Health                   Bethesda, MD 20892