[Bioperl-l] my todo list

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:36:47 -0500 (EST)

I am looking at the tempfile creation and cleanup, it seems to work in the
test case I built in t/Tempfile.t, but I will try and investigate further.
So later this afternoon I hope to close the following bugs off:

- bug #246 (location parsing not working for certain cases with a
  specified seq_id)
- tempfiles not being cleaned up properly.
- additional bugs for biocorba that Brad C has found.  (these are in
  bioperl-corba-server code).

Ewan appears to be looking at 5.004 issues.  I can run some tests
tomorrow to help there if you need it.

All tests currently pass for me on perl 5.6.0, solaris.  getting there...

Jason Stajich
Center for Human Genetics
Duke University Medical Center