[Bioperl-l] Anonymous Valium, Soma, VIA-GRA. No one needs to know!

edmond laddie21castle at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:27:25 EDT 2004

New OFFSHORE PHARMACY - Not a single medical question asked, guaranteed
or it's free.

Valium, Xanaxm, Soma, Zyban, Super V1agara, etc. 100% Private & NO

128-bit encrypted site which means maximum confidentiality & no

Executives, Doctor's, & business people have been using our site for
years & we are proud to present it to you. See what were all about

center guidosoccer1 khan guido promethe action stingray utopia bobcatamelie cutie sugar katie qwerty12 obiwan