[Bioperl-l] on-line collaboration

Robert Citek rwcitek at alum.calberkeley.org
Mon Aug 16 15:00:47 EDT 2004

On Tuesday, Aug 3, 2004, at 10:57 US/Central, Jason Stajich wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Robert Citek wrote:
>> Is there an IRC channel?
> nope - if someone wants to set it up that's great but I think most of
> the
> devs prefer to do the question answering via email.

Apparently, there is one at irc://irc.freenode.net/bioinformatics.  If
you use Mozilla, just type in the URI and Chatzilla should open to the
channel.  If you use some other Internet Relay Chat client, then type
in these commands:

/server irc.freenode.net
/join #bioinformatics

I've created a simple tips page on using Mozilla's Chatzilla here:

- Robert