[Bioperl-l] BioPerl Bundle::BioPerl

Ewan Birney birney at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 25 08:02:17 EDT 2004

John -

I am not sure how many Bioperl modules use XML::Dom; not that many I am
pretty sure.

Bioperl behaves very graciously (including the test suite) when other
components are not there, so the lack of XML::Dom will only effect the
small amount of bioperl which depends on it.

What were you planning to use Bioperl for, or was it just a general thing
of getting everything installed and tied down?

Ewan Birney.  Work:  +44 1223 494420
             Email:  birney "at" ebi.ac.uk
Clerical Assistant:  shelley "at" ebi.ac.uk
Please cc shelley for urgent or diary-dependent requests