[Bioperl-l] New item for Briefings in bioinformatics?

Eitan Rubin ERubin at CGR.Harvard.edu
Fri Dec 3 09:59:25 EST 2004

I find the progress of the BioPerl very exciting, and would like to include
a news item in the next column I am editing for Briefings in Bioinformatics.
Would anyone who is familiar with the recent progress in Bioperl be willing
to write a short (500-2000) words news item? While this is not a
peer-reviewed publication, the abstract of the new items go into pub-med.

  Eitan Rubin

Eitan Rubin, PhD

News Column Editor, Briefings in Bioinformatics

Head of Bioinformatics

The Bauer Center for Genomics Research

Harvard University

Tel: 617-496-5649 Fax: 617-495-2196