[Bioperl-l] Forget V1AGRA, there's a new game in town!

milford abcdef21hanna at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:23:37 EST 2004

The Biggest New Drug since V1agra! Many times as powerful.

C1AL1S has been seen all over TV as of late.

So why is it so much better than V1agra? Why are so many switching brands?

-A quicker more stable erection
-More enjoyable sex for both
-Longer sex
-Known to add length to you erection
-Lasts up to 36 hours (not a thrity-six hour erection, but enhancement for thirty-six)

We have it at a discounted savings. Save when you go through our site on all your orders.

See the difference today.

yoda gobluevicky kingdom fletch frogs softball binky
gretchen vermontlamer zeppelin ruth
larry sarah1 homebrew

Get off this list by writing to getoff3136 at yahoomail.com