[Bioperl-l] 'Raw' archive of bioperl-guts mailing list?

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue Jan 27 09:51:55 EST 2004

There is a link for each month as a textfile here:

If you are processing cvs commit messages makes more sense to go to the
source rather than trusting the bioperl-guts messages...  They mails are
definitely not complete as there are various times when mails got held up
or srv problems discarded some mails from commits.