[Bioperl-l] Sim4 help

Miroslava Cuperlovic-Culf miroslavac at health.nb.ca
Thu Jul 8 13:14:51 EDT 2004

Dear All,
I am a complete novice to BioPerl and (thus) experiencing quite a few
I am trying to write a software that would use Bio::Tools::Sim4::Results
to get exons for an input sequence. I tried to follow instructions on
bioperl.org site without much luck.
Would some kind soul out there mind sharing with me an example of a
software that successfully utilizes Sim4.
Any help would be truly appreciated.
Miroslava Cuperlovic-Culf, Ph.D.
Beausejour Medical Research Institute (IRMB)
37 Providence Street, Moncton, NB E1C 8X3
e-mail: miroslavac at health.nb
tel: 506-862-7572 (off.); 506-862-7570 (lab)
fax: 506-862-4222