[Bioperl-l] server suff: doc.bioperl.org site

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue Mar 23 11:19:25 EST 2004

The doc.bioperl.org site is down for maintence reasons - I had intended to
migrate the whole service over to the bioperl.org server now that we have
enough disk space on that machine but just don't have a enough time to do

For the meantime, there is a mirror of the stuff until I am ready to
migrate the doc.bioperl.org name over to this new dir -- this will not be
a nightly update of the bioperl-live docs as on the other server (I
haven't had time to migrate the software for this) but rather is a Feb 8
freeze of things.  All the Bioperl release html docs are there as of the
release versions so it should be plenty useful for folks.

Jason Stajich
Duke University
jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu