[Bioperl-l] Tobacco-Offer

Post Budget pftfroms1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 20:02:36 EST 2004

Hi All,
       if you are a smoker in the UK or anywhere else please just take a few minutes of your time to read this, if not please accept my apologies for this E mail, it is not my intention to upset anyone.

Smokers - are you still paying high street prices for your cigarettes, cigars or rolling/pipe tobacco.

For instance, I can send you by registered post, 800 cigarettes for 180 euros.

This works out to about £3.10 a packet (depending on exchange rate).

For this price, and it includes all brands they will be sent by registered post direct to your door. Just click on the link

Yours faithfully

A believer in the rights of the British Smokers

If this E at all offends you mail - that is not my intention   ----    YOU WILL NOT BE E MAILED AGAIN

If you would like to be removed from our database please email pftrems2 at yahoo.co.uk with REMOVES in the subject line