[Bioperl-l] CAS1N0: New Deal!! 50% Sign Up Bonus! sweety rickys

allen la1wson at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 07:21:52 EST 2004

Come and play at the world's PREMIaERE ONLINqE CAScINO!
We are happy to offer you, in an elegant atmosphere, a 50% BONUeS for YOUR FIRST DEPOvSIT as a New Player.

Sign up now! Don't wait!

We'll automatically CREDIqT your account with a 50% BONUcS of extra chips, to wager in our CASIxNO.
Don't hesiitate and try your luck!

zhongguo amanda1 bfi t-bone larry wright jeff cougars redwing ariane mars scarlett bfi philip lady lovely metallic cosmos goat blondie advil ladybug nimrod t-bone booster passion