[Bioperl-l] New minor version ?
Aaron J. Mackey
amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
Fri May 7 09:53:58 EDT 2004
Hmm, I guess it's time to start thinking about that. I thought that
one idea was to have a 1.4.1 maintenance release before BOSC, and a
1.6.0 by September (i.e. quickly following on the heels of 1.4.1)
I'll start looking over the bug tracker and CVS logs for the 1.4
maintenance branch soon ... but August is still just *so* far away ;)
On May 7, 2004, at 4:15 AM, Jason Stajich wrote:
> On Thu, 6 May 2004 Luc.Gauthier at aventis.com wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> My question is for people in charge of the Bioperl project, at least
>> the releases.
>> I just wanted to know if there was a plan to release a new minor
>> (something like 1.4.1) in the near future, that would contain all bug
>> fixes since the 1.4.0 release.
>> Does anyone know ? Thank you very much.
> This summer - Aaron Mackey graciously agreeded to be the coordinator
> the 1.4.1 release. We don't have a target release date yet. We
> probably need to take stock of outstanding bugs and decide what will
> fixed for 1.4.1 and what main trunk commits still need to migrate to
>> Best regards,
>> Luc Gauthier
> Jason Stajich
> Duke University
> jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
> Bioperl-l mailing list
> Bioperl-l at portal.open-bio.org
Aaron J. Mackey, Ph.D.
Dept. of Biology, Goddard 212
University of Pennsylvania email: amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
415 S. University Avenue office: 215-898-1205
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6017 fax: 215-746-6697
More information about the Bioperl-l