[Bioperl-l] add_seq method

luisa pugliese luisa.pugliese at safan-bioinformatics.it
Tue May 18 07:56:51 EDT 2004

Hi bioperlers,
   I am trying to use the addseq method of SimpleAlign and I get always an
error message.
Here is the script I used:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;

use Bio::PrimarySeq;
use Bio::AlignIO;
use Bio::SimpleAlign;

my $seq_stru=new Bio::PrimarySeq(-seq =>'AGTYHILMKPTRED',
                                                     -id => 'seq_stru');
my $in = Bio::AlignIO->new(-format => 'clustalw',
                                        -file   => '1433-fam.aln');
my $aln = $in->next_aln;

and the error message is: