[Bioperl-l] GEO SOFT Parser?

James Thompson tex at biosysadmin.com
Fri May 28 02:24:30 EDT 2004

Hello Bioperl-ers,

I'm beginning a project that involves work on GEO SOFT format files. I can't
find anything in the main or microarray trees that parses these files, so I
thought that I'd ask.

If there's nothing available, I'm open to suggestions on where to start
designing a set of modules that could be useful in parsing these files.
Here's a link on the GEO SOFT format for anyone interested:

Also, I've never written a Bioperl module before, so if I do need to roll my
own solution I'd appreciate a bit of help.

Tex Thompson
RIT Bioinformatics