[Bioperl-l] how to insert more than one features?

hafiz hafiz khufaz83 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 23:19:15 EST 2004

hi help me,how  to built new features more than one to
new file likes this;
FT   SIGNAL        1     24       POTENTIAL.
FT   CHAIN        25     75       10 KDA PROTEIN.

i can only built just one features likes this:
FT   CHAIN        25     75       10 KDA PROTEIN.

this my source code, any suggestion;

use  Bio::SeqFeature::Generic

while($option=='0' )
print"enter start\n";
$start = <STDIN>;
chomp $start;

print"\nenter end\n";
$end = <STDIN>;
chomp $end;

print"\nenter strand";
$strand = <STDIN>;
chomp $strand;

print"\nenter primary";
$primary = <STDIN>;
chomp $primary;

my $feat = new Bio::SeqFeature::Generic(-start
=>$start,-end => $end, -strand =>$strand,-primary

print" insert an other features\n" ;
$option = <STDIN>;
chomp $option;