[Bioperl-l] Subseq that transfers features too

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Wed Nov 17 10:12:04 EST 2004

Off the top of my head, the easiest way to go about this is load data
into Bio::DB::GFF, then you can grab slices of the sequence and the
features will have the right coordinates.  Doing within Bioperl
natively will require doing something with the coordinate mapping, but
I don't know if the current implementations there try and solve this.