[Bioperl-l] 'Nightly build' tracking for Bioperl

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Wed Sep 15 06:11:50 EDT 2004

Some kind of 'nightly build' system for Bioperl - which automatically
builds the current Bioperl distribution from CVS, runs the tests and
reports problems - was mentioned as a good idea at the BOF at BOSC 2004.
I've spent a bit of time looking at open source build monitoring tools,
and I'm pretty frustrated. Everything out there seems to be either
really hard to install (e.g. Mozilla Tinderbox) or incomplete

Has anyone worked on something like this before? Does anyone have