[Bioperl-l] Trouble with Bio::Graphics

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Thu Aug 18 13:44:39 EDT 2005

I don't really know, but I just wanted to clarify the error message that
you put below.  Is that a copy and paste, or did you retype it?  The
reason I ask is there are a few things that are odd about it that might
point to a problem:

- it mentions "primary _tag" with a space between the y and _.  Of
course there isn't a "primary _tag" method, as it is called

- It also references the file Bio/Graphics/processed_transcript.pm, but
that is not the right file path for that file; it should be in

Now, since you said this script works most of the time, these can't be
fatal problems, but perhaps these are related to what the problem is.