[Bioperl-l] loading data to biosql tables

Barry Moore bmoore at genetics.utah.edu
Fri Dec 9 19:35:34 EST 2005

Make the namespace whatever you want it to be.  This is useful if you
want to load sequence from different sources into the same database.  As
for the format - you tell us what format is the file in?  You could just
let bioperl guess, but looking at the file and deciding yourself would
be your best bet.