[Bioperl-l] arabidopsis + load_seqdatabase.pl

Angshu Kar angshu96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:31:32 EST 2005

I'm not fully sure whether to post this question in this community. But I
feel those who are working in plant genomics using bioperl can possibly
answer this. I'm trying to use load_seqdatabase.pl to load data into the
biosql schema.Can anyone please suggest an arabidopsis data file source that
has all the additional information (probably GENBANK format) but only holds
the CDSs?
I'll be obliged if anyone of you who has used such a file helps me with the