Svar: Re: [Bioperl-l] retrieve entry name using searchIO

Anders Stegmann anst at
Sun Dec 25 18:32:11 EST 2005

Exactly, thanks!

Anders Stegmann
Ph.d. student
Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
Institute of Food Science
Section of Food Microbiology
Rolighedsvej 30
Building 2-74
Room R074
DK-1958 Frederiksberg C
Tlf. +45 35 28 31 58

>>> Brian Osborne <osborne1 at> 25-12-05 21:07 >>>

It sounds like you want Hit's description() method. See the
Feature-Annotation HOWTO:

Brian O.