[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Bio::DB::BioDB

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 02:49:11 EDT 2005

Subject: Bio::DB::BioDB
Date: Thursday 23 June 2005 19:47
From: madhuri battu <madhuri_battu at yahoo.co.in>
To: jason at bioperl.org, brian_osborne at cognia.com, heikki at ebi.ac.uk

  My name is Madhuri Battu. I am working at UT
Southwestern in US as an intern. I have a problem with
installing Bio::DB::BioDB. It was saying it is 5 years
old on downloads page and recently updated on View cvs
page. Can you please tell whether the module is being
used and how can i install it. If this module is not
being used what module can be used in place of that.

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com

     _/  _/  _/  Heikki Lehvaslaiho    heikki at_ebi _ac _uk
  _/  _/  _/  Cambridge, CB10 1SD, United Kingdom