[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::CUTG behaving weird

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Fri Jun 24 14:54:46 EDT 2005

This very simple code gives a nasty warning and actually does not
retrieve anything:
  my $db = Bio::DB::CUTG->new(-sp =>'Homo sapiens');
  my $cdtable = $db->get_request();
It does not run properly under SUSE 9.3, but it does just fine under
Ubuntu 5. The code and the bioperl versions are the same (bioperl-live,
updated today, even though CUTG goes back quite a while).